5 Essential Tips Before You Start Your Bathroom Renovation
Top Renovation Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Tips for a Functional Bathroom Space
How to Plan Your New Bathroom
5 Ideas to Maximise Your Renovation Potential
The Role of Colour in Interior Design
Top tips for Laundries
At Brindabella, we know planning and living through a renovation can be very stressful. We’ve worked with clients on projects ranging from the single design and renovation of a small powder room through to full extensions, additions and home renovations. Our Project Managers and Schedulers are there to make sure the renovation runs smoothly and keep everything on track.
But we recognise that our clients like to be informed and have a good idea of what to expect. That’s why we’ve put together these handy fact sheets in a downloadable form so you can pop them on your desktop or print them out and read them through when you have time.
Our topics include:
- How to plan your new bathroom – helping you think about who will use the space, what styles you like, choosing fittings and fixtures, new technologies, and knowing how much to budget.
- 5 essential tips before you start your bathroom renovation – finding inspiration, budgeting, functionality, whether to do a full renovation or a makeover, and what levels of service to expect.
- Top 10 renovation mistakes and how to avoid them – our most popular fact sheet covers budgeting, DIY jobs, trends and styles, planning, overcrowding, builders, cutting corners, time management, lighting and so much more!
- Tips for a functional bathroom space – the use of glass, adequate ventilation, lighting and lighting design, planning for storage, and colour schemes.
- 5 ideas to maximise your renovation potential – making the most of your living spaces, maximising natural light, updating your bathroom, adding room by extending, and utilising your outdoor space for maximum effect.
- The role of colour in interior design – neutrals, blacks & whites, a mix of colours, or bright tones our experts give you tips to find the palette that suits you best.
- Top tips for Laundries – knowing that doing the washing is one of those household chores that most of us want to get done and move on, it’s so important to create a well-designed laundry.
Watch out for new fact sheets added regularly.