A bathroom should be functional and stylish but can often be one of the most difficult spaces to renovate. To design a space that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing can be a challenge however with these top five tips you will guarantee your new space will be a place to rest, relax and revive.
- The use of glass in a bathroom increases the feeling of space and adds clean lines. Glass and mirrors reflect light and will give your bathroom a feeling of decadence and luxury. Wall hung streamlined mirrors that open to storage solutions provide practicality and will declutter your space.
- Keep your bathroom clean and fresh by investing in a high quality fan. This will prevent steam build up on the windows and mirrors keeping your bathroom space looking clean and smelling fresh. There is nothing worse than a dingy area dripping with mould and damp.
- Expert lighting design is a must in your bathroom space. It will not only enhance the feeling of space but can make your bathroom luxurious and provide the ambience that is found in a luxurious spa.
- Storage solutions can be built into your bathroom streamlining the look and flow. They provide much needed practical shelving without the bulk. Maximise wall cavities and recesses. We suggest tiling these areas to flow with the angles of your bathroom and provide consistency.
- Expert colour advice is a must when designing your space. Tips and tricks from a professional will ensure you achieve your desired look and feel. Whether it’s contemporary and modern or vintage chic, the right colour creates the right look. There are many different shades to choose from and an interior colour expert will get the right match for you.
Feeling refreshed all ready? We are too and we are excited to help you start planning your new bathroom space ensuring your style and functionality requirements are met. All you have to do is sit back and relax and let the experts get to work.